Selling a Property
What do I need to sell by property?
If you have a mortgage you need to get your solicitor to get the title deeds from the bank. You may need the following
- BER Cert.
- Receipts confirming that your household tax and your local property tax are paid up-to-date.
- Confirmation that your management fees are paid up-to-date.
- Copy of the registration of a septic tank if there is one with your property.
- If the property is not your principal private residence, confirmation that the Non-Principal Private Residence Tax (NPPR) has been paid for the years 2009 to 2013.
- Updated letter from the Local Authority confirming that the roads and services outside your property are in charge of the County Council.
We understand the importance of a timely sale.
We understand that you need to sell your property and pay off your mortgage and get the transaction finalised as soon as possible.
We will guide you through each step of the transaction.
We will anticipate any problems prior to them arising.
We will arrange to get all of the relevant documents from you upfront.
We work with parents who were transferring land to their children and also with children who are inheriting land from the parents.
We also work with anyone who is inheriting any type of land or houses from any individual and move and arrange for the transaction to be completed in a timely manner.
We assist you with tax advice.